Precision engineered to offer the utmost in high—end design and function for premier gyms and fitness facilities, the Intenza 550RBe offers cycling enthusiasts performance coupled with ergonomically correct comfort and support. With all the classic signature Intenza design elements, the 550 Series Recumbent Bike features a step—through designed with a low—profile seat to eliminate the need for exercisers to lift their legs when lowering into the seat, making it easy to get on and off.
By merging a deep understanding of the fitness industry challenges with a love for the efficiencies of today’s technology, Intenza developed its industry—exclusive InCare™ customer support program.
InCare™ Online is designed for facility managers who require hassle—free fitness equipment maintenance and repairs. Available both on 450 i2 Series and 550 e2+ Series cardio lines, InCare™ Online provides issue resolution never before offered by another equipment manufacturer.
There is no guessing the nature of the service need with an Intenza machine because it, literally, tells you what should be done.
The 450 i2 Series and 550 e2+ Series Wi—Fi enabled console automatically alerts your Intenza InCare™ Online team the exact reason why service may be needed. Its self—diagnosing feature sends an error code, via Wi—Fi, when it senses electronic service is needed. This error code defines the exact nature of the problem, eliminating guesswork and allowing your distributor to provide the right solution. You receive prompt resolution and minimal downtime so you can continue managing your facility.
- Foot Print – L x W: 160 x 71cm (63 x 28″)
- Product Dimensions – L x W x H: 160 x 70 x 124cm (63 x 28 x 49″)
- Product Net Weight -550 RBe2+: 101kg (223lbs) 550 RBi: 102kg (225lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions -L x W x H: 169 x 37.5 x 101cm (67 x 15 x 40″)
- Shipping Gross Weight – 550 RBe2+: 122kg (269lbs) 550 RBi: 112kg (247lbs)
- 3—Phase Generator – Power saving hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Belt Drive – Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket – High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance
- Maximum User Weight – 181kg (400 lbs)
- Maximum Watts – 640 Watts (Level 40 at 150 RPM)
- Minimum Watt – 16 Watts (Level 1 bei 20 RPM)
- Resistance Levels – 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957—5 standards.
- User Height Range – 147—193cm (4’9″ to 6’5″)
RECUMBENT BIKE FEATURES
- Custom Settings – When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display Readouts – HR, Resistance Level, Time, Watts, Calories, Distance, RPM, Speed, Workout summary, Workout profile
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar®–Coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required) Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability
- On—The—Fly – Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise
- OptiTrain™ – Bike mode allows users to workout at a fixed resistance level regardless of pedal speed. Power mode allows users to workout at a fixed workload measured in watts. Download workout results easily to USB for work rate analysis and performance training purposes.
- Power Saving System – Energy saver mode is used to minimize power consumption (didn’t exceed 0.5W) which meet Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements
- USB Connectivity – For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade
- Optional Built —in TV System – Optional Analog/Digital support ATSC, DVB—T/T2/C/S, ISDB (For details support on Digital TV, contact your Intenza Sales Representative).
- Connectors – Support HDMI devices, Ethernet cable network, 3.5mm stereo Headphone Jack, Bluetooth stereo headset.
- Standard C—SAFE power – Standard C—SAFE power supports the power supply of external tools.
- Display Type – Industrial grade 16” TFT capacitance touch screen display for longer life time
- InCare™ Online – Smart machine automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via Wi—Fi
- Intenzacast™ – Support smartphone mirroring (iOS/Android)
- Language – 23 countries are offered
- Screen Saver -Upload 10 image files for messages or commercial advertisements to be displayed during stand—by
- Virtual Scenery – 10 scenes
- Wi—Fi Capability – Supports InCare™ Online, software update, Internet browsing
- Netpulse (xID) – xID login
- EGYM – A widely used, smart solution used for workout data tracking and personal training plan.
- APP Connectivity – Maximum installation of 5 apps available. Needs to be certified by Intenza.
- Fitness Test – Fitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Astrand—Rhyming.
- HR Control – 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode—HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Race – Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 1K, 2K, or 4K races
- Quick Start – Quick Start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- Custom Program – 3 different type of profiles (Level, Watts, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for the future use.
- Preset Program – 10 Preset programs: 1:3 interval, 1:2 interval, 1:1 interval, 3 step interval, Easy Hill, Rolling Hills, Peak, Hill Step, HIIT Beginner, HIIT Advanced
- Target Program – 3 Target programs: Time (1—99 mins), Distance (0.5—99.9 km), Calories (10—9999 Kcals)
- Accessories Holder – Conveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones
- Frame – Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminum components create visual appeal and durability against corrosion. Low cross over design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike.
- Multi—function Handlebar – Handlebar integrated with contact HR and resistance adjustment buttons for ease of use during workout.
- Pedals – Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip and integrated straps for quick adjustments and pedaling comfort
- Seat Adjustment – 1/2″ incremental seat positions accommodate users from 147—193cm (4’9″ to 6’5″)
- Seat Back and Saddle – Ergonomic seat back designed with ventilation, lumbar support and saddle delivers maximum comfort and support for the most rigorous workout.
- Water Bottle Holder – Dual water bottle holder supports 1 litre water bottles
There are no reviews yet.