Built and warranted for the club, but affordable for home use, this cycle is perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
- Patented brake resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
- Multi-Phase paint process & stainless steel components/hardware
- 46lb Perimeter weighted / 60lb+ effective weight flywheel
- The best SKF bearings built for a lifetime of use
- Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt drive for smooth, nearly silent maintenance-free performance
- Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
- Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision 46 lb., perimeter weighted flywheel. Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDERS
- Dual water bottle holders within easy reach
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5″ x 6.75″ L High Performance Saddle
There are no reviews yet.