By merging a deep understanding of the fitness industry challenges with a love for the efficiencies of today’s technology, Intenza developed its industry—exclusive InCare™ customer support program.
InCare™ Online is designed for facility managers who require hassle—free fitness equipment maintenance and repairs. Available both on 450 i2 Series and 550 e2+ Series cardio lines, InCare™ Online provides issue resolution never before offered by another equipment manufacturer.
There is no guessing the nature of the service need with an Intenza machine because it, literally, tells you what should be done.
The 450 i2 Series and 550 e2+ Series Wi—Fi enabled console automatically alerts your Intenza InCare™ Online team the exact reason why service may be needed. Its self—diagnosing feature sends an error code, via Wi—Fi, when it senses electronic service is needed. This error code defines the exact nature of the problem, eliminating guesswork and allowing your distributor to provide the right solution. You receive prompt resolution and minimal downtime so you can continue managing your facility
- Foot Print – L x W: 215 x 96cm (84 x 38″)
- Product Dimensions – L x W x H: 215 x 96 x 154cm (84 x 38 x 60″)
- Product Net Weight – 236kg (520 lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions – L x W x H: 225 x 109 x 75cm (88 x 43 x 29″)
- Shipping Gross Weight – 298kg (657 lbs)
- Belt – 2.5mm pre—waxed belt
- Controller – AC inverter
- Cushioning – Elastomer shock absorber
- Deck – Double side pre—waxed reversible deck
- Incline – 0—15%
- Max User Weight – 181kg (400 lbs)
- Motor – 4 HP industrial grade AC motor
- Running Surface – 56 x 155cm (22 x 61″)
- Speed – 0.8—25km/h (0.5—15.6 mph)
- Step—Up Height – 27cm (10.6″)
- TREADMILL FEATURES – Custom Settings
- Custom Settings – When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display Readouts – HR, Incline, Pace, Time, METS, Calories, Distance, Speed, Workout summary, Workout Profile
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar®–coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- On—The—Fly – Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise
- Power Saving System – Energy saver mode is used to minimize power consumption (didn’t exceed 0.5W) which meet Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements
- USB Connectivity – For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade.
- Auto Stop – Bring the treadmill to stop when it is not in use. Can be set by user
- Built—in TV System – Analog/Digital support ATSC, DVB—T/T2/C/S, ISDB (For details support on Digital TV, contact your Intenza Sales Representative)
- Connectors – Support HDMI devices, Ethernet cable network, 3.5mm stereo Headphone Jack, Bluetooth stereo headset.
- C—SAFE Connectivity – Standard C—SAFE connectivity facilitates data transfer
- Display Type – Industrial grade 19” TFT capacitance touch screen display for longer life time
- InCare™ Online – Smart machine automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via Wi—Fi
- Intenzacast™ – Support smartphone mirroring (iOS/Android)
- Language – 21 countries are offered
- Screen Saver – Upload 10 image files for messages or commercial advertisements to be displayed during stand—by
- Virtual Scenery – 10 scenes
- Wi—Fi Capability – Supports InCare™ Online, software update, Internet browsing
- Netpulse (xID) – xID login
- Fitness Test – Fitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Walk, Run and IPPT.
- HR Control – 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode—HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Race – Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 3km, 5km, or 10km races
- Quick Start – Quick Start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- Custom Program – 3 different type of profiles (Speed, Distance, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for the future use.
- Preset Program – 20 Preset programs: 4 main workout types are—Interval, Hills, HIIT, 10 Weeks Running
- Target Program – 3 Target programs: Time (1—99 mins), Distance (0.5—99.9 km), Calories (10—9999 Kcals)
- Accessories Holder – Conveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones
- Cockpit – Spaciously designed for your comfort and convenience
- Ergo Bar Control Centre – Manual stick shift for speed and step height adjustment at an easy—access position during workout
- Motor Cover – Streamlined motor cover design offers unobstructed space for running in comfort
- Water Bottle Holders – Dual water bottle holders support 1 litre water bottles