Escalate. The Ultimate User Experience. Setting a new standard, the Escalate 550 Series redefines the stairclimber product category through its Smart Step—Height™ value proposition by offering the broadest range of users from fitness enthusiasts, who recognise the value in being able to regulate step height intensity to active agers, to beginners or those engaging in post—surgery progressive exercise, a spectrum of 20 different step heights 4” through 7.7”. Variations in incline, speed and exercise settings allow for a training and exercise experience that is more versatile than any other stairclimber has been able to offer.
- Foot PrintL x W: 193 x 86cm (76 x 33.8″)
- Product DimensionsL x W x H (20 Degree): 193 x 86 x 213cm (76 x 33.8 x 83.8″)
- Product Net Weight335kg (739 lbs)
- Shipping DimensionsL x W x H: 220 x 96.5 x 163.5cm (86.6 x 37.9 x 64.3″)
- Shipping Gross Weight431kg (950 lbs)
- Easy Step31cm (12.2″) step—up height
- Incline Angle20—40 degrees incline angle
- Maximum User Weight181kg (400 Ibs)
- Safety SensorInfrared sensor slows down the stairclimber to avoid accident when in danger
- Step54cm (21.2″) step width; 26cm (10.2″) step depth
- Step Height10.4cm (4″)—19.6cm (7.7″) adjustable—step—height
- User Height Range147cm—193cm (4’9″ to 6’5″)
- Wide SPM RangeUsing magnetic—control generator braking system to reach 16—180 SPM range
- Custom SettingsWhen USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display ReadoutsHR, Time, METS, Calories, Distance, Level, Floor, SPM, Workout Summary, Workout Profile
- Heart Rate MonitoringPolar®–coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- On—The—FlyAllows switching to other workout programs during exercise
- Power Saving SystemEnergy saver mode is used to minimize power consumption (didn’t exceed 0.5W) which meet Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements
- USB ConnectivityFor customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade.
- Built—in TV SystemAnalog/Digital support ATSC, DVB—T/T2/C/S, ISDB (For detailed support on Digital TV, contact your Intenza Sales Representative)
- ConnectorsSupport HDMI devices, Ethernet cable network, 3.5mm stereo Headphone Jack, Bluetooth stereo headset.
- C—SAFE ConnectivityStandard C—SAFE connectivity facilitates data transfer
- Display TypeIndustrial grade 19” TFT capacitance touch screen display for longer life time
- InCare™ OnlineSmart machine automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via Wi—Fi
- Intenzacast™Supports smartphone mirroring (iOS/Android)
- Language21 countries are offered
- Screen SaverUpload 10 image files for messages or commercial advertisements to be displayed during stand—by
- Virtual Scenery10 scenes
- Wi—Fi CapabilitySupports InCare™ Online, software update, Internet browsing
- Netpulse (xID)xID login
- Custom Program2 different type of profiles (Level, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for future use.
- Fitness TestFitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes WFI and CPAT.
- HR Control4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode— HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Preset Program10 Preset programs: Main workout types are— Interval, Hills, HIIT
- Quick StartQuick start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- RaceRace program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 20F, 40F, or 80F races
- Target Program3 Target programs: Time (1—99 mins), Distance (1.0—999.9 Floors), Calories (10—9999 Kcals)
- Accessories Holder2 spacious holders for water bottle and accessory storage
- CockpitSpaciously designed for your comfort and convenience
- Ergo Bar Control CentreManual stick shift for speed, and step—height, adjustment at an easy—access position during workout
- Ergo HandlebarErgonomically designed handlebar with support for maximum comfort in different positions
- Efficient AdjustmentHot keys for increasing, or decreasing, speed and step—height quickly