Whether the motion is for Strength Training, Sport Specific, or maybe it’s a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer with its independently adjustable cable columns allow you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion, strengthening every part of your body, improving your core, balance, and coordination. Beautiful oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights with laser-etched numbers and attention to the smallest details all add up to overall exceptional value and aesthetics.
- Quality built and warranted for light commercial and home use.
- In addition, 79.5″ of cable travel using aircraft cable rated at over 2,000 lbs.
- Compact 55″w x 40″d design can be placed in any corner of the room
- Multi-grip Chin Up Bar and a variety of accessories included
- 2:1 cable ratio for smooth action and a greater range of motion
- Protective rear stack guard for added safety
- Accessory Hooks and mounted book describing over 70 exercises
FEATURES of Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer
- Functional Trainer Accessories Include: Attached exercise book, DVD, 2 Single Handles, Long Bar with ball bearing ends, Sport Stick with bearings, Triceps Rope, Chin/Pushup Assist Strap, Ankle Cuff, 2 Chains, and Integrated Multi-grip Chin Bar.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulleys: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 31 height positions that rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 55″W X 40″DX 82″H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cables travel 79.5″ inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
About Premier Fitness Service
Since 2009, Premier Fitness Service has been so fortunate to work with the world’s greatest clients. In fact, without our solid base of partnerships, our team is confident that our development would not have never been possible. With this in mind we wanted to stop, take a moment, and say “Thank you!” for the years of trust and loyalty you have given to us and reiterate that our commitment will always be toward your excellent experience. As a result Premier Fitness Service remains dedicated to the continued development of our products, systems and overall client experience. We look forward to many more years of providing you and your facility with world-class support.
In addition you can check DISINFECTING WIPES (Case of 4 Refills)
The Standard of Excellence at Premier Fitness Service