Bodycraft Galena Pro Strength Training System FITS IN ANY CORNER OF YOUR ROOM
Our longest-selling home gym, honed to perfection! The Galena allows users to strengthen every major muscle group in a minimum amount of time. Our only single stack gym with two seats and our patented dual-function pec dec. Pictures display the 200 lb weight stack installed.
- Patented dual-function, adjustable pec dec
- Chest Press, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Lat Pull, Low Pulley, Ab Crunch
- Optional leg press for full leg and hip development
- Optional weight stack shrouds for safety and beauty
- Chest press/row arm includes range of motion adjustments
- Weight range is 10 – 150lbs (200lbs with 50lb add-on)
- Leg Press Option Range is 20 – 225lbs (300lbs w/ 50lb add-on)
FEATURES of Bodycraft Galena Pro Strength Training System
- Rugged: built to last a lifetime
- Dual-Function Pec Dec: the only Pec Dec made that provides traditional flys and dumbbell style flys. Traditional flys are performed by pressing elbows against the pads. Dumbbell style flys are performed by simply grabbing the handles and swinging outward to chest height and then pressing forward and together. Range-of-motion adjustments fit every size user and also provide for rear deltoid flys. The most versatile Pec Dec made! U.S. Patent No. 6217492
- Leg Press: (optional) unique design for overall leg development and maximum comfort. Provides up to 300 lbs. of resistance (with 200lb stack, max 225lbs with 150lb stack). Foot plate adjusts to fit any size user. Great for calf exercises, too.
- Low Pulley Station: easy to access and plenty of room for exercises such as leg kicks, arm curls, low rows, deltoid raises, and more.
- Weight Stack Shrouds: (optional) provides safety and beauty! Attractive, noise dampening perforated steel shrouds with a black powder coat finish, which cover the precision-milled 150 lb weight stack. Can be upgraded to 200lbs.
- Press /Pull Station: with adjustable starting point allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including bench press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row. Seat and seat back are adjustable.
About Premier Fitness Service
Since 2009, Premier Fitness Service has been so fortunate to work with the world’s greatest clients. In fact, without our solid base of partnerships, our team is confident that our development would not have never been possible. With this in mind we wanted to stop, take a moment, and say “Thank you!” for the years of trust and loyalty you have given to us and reiterate that our commitment will always be toward your excellent experience. As a result Premier Fitness Service remains dedicated to the continued development of our products, systems and overall client experience. We look forward to many more years of providing you and your facility with world-class support.
In addition you can check DISINFECTING WIPES (Case of 4 Refills)
The Standard of Excellence at Premier Fitness Service