Bodycraft CFT Functional Trainer Functional Trainer EXTREMELY COMPACT, FULL BODY STRENGTH TRAINING
Whether the motion is for Strength Training, Sports Specific, Speed Training, or maybe it’s a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT CFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion, strengthening every part of your body, improving your core, balance, and coordination.
- Compact, fits in any corner of the room or up to a wall
- The Dual Pulleys move up and down on a counter-balanced system and are positioned in a wide format
- It includes 2 D-handles, 2 chains, and an ankle cuff.
- 4:1 cable ratio for smooth action and greater range of motion make this machine ideal for Speed Training
- Connect both pulleys with the included chain for a 2:1 cable ratio
- 180″ cable travel when using a single or 90″ when using both pulleys
FEATURES of Body Craft CFT Functional Trainer
- Functional Trainer Accessories: Poster, 2 Single Handles, Ankle Cuff, and 2 Chains.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulley: Independent, counterbalanced adjustable cable column pulleys with 32 height positions that rotate allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 39.5″ W X 49.5″ D X 82.5″ H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval/Round tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cable travels 180″ when using a single pulley or 90″ when using both, and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: 150lb weight stack upgradable to 200lbs. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 4:1 providing up to a total of 37.5 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, 2.5lb increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. Connect both Cables together with the included chains for up to 75lbs of resistance. (100lbs with the add-on weight)
About Premier Fitness Service
Since 2009, Premier Fitness Service has been so fortunate to work with the world’s greatest clients. In fact, without our solid base of partnerships, our team is confident that our development would not have never been possible. With this in mind we wanted to stop, take a moment, and say “Thank you!” for the years of trust and loyalty you have given to us and reiterate that our commitment will always be toward your excellent experience. As a result Premier Fitness Service remains dedicated to the continued development of our products, systems and overall client experience. We look forward to many more years of providing you and your facility with world-class support.
In addition you can check DISINFECTING WIPES (Case of 4 Refills)
The Standard of Excellence at Premier Fitness Service