Over a decade of research and development has lead to the ultimate design in standing ellipticals. The engineering team spent vast amounts of time perfecting the most efficient and durable design, while virtually replicating natural human gait and arm swing. From the moment you step onto the cushioned Comfort-Tek foot pads you will appreciate the precise engineering and ergonomics that ensure a comfortable workout. The machine moves the way your body moves.
- Green! No need for power – You generate the power while exercising so no need to plug it in. No messy cords, and place it anywhere in any room.
- Easy UI -The simple-to-use HC Blue View Display is there to guide you along the workout you desire. One button leads to motivating preset programs, or your own preset user profiles.
- Built-In Tablet / Phone Holder -Slides out of top of console, conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Easy Access -Low step-on height. Less than stepping on a stair, the low entry point makes it easy to directly step up and go.
- Natural Stride Pedals – 1 inch off center pedals with 20.5″ stride length feel natural, whether walking or running.
- Handlebars – Ergonomically engineered handlebars follow your natural arm swing motion.
- Stride Length: Smooth, Natural 20.5″ Stride
- Display: Blu View Backlit LCD Console
- Console: 8 programs, including heart rate and 4 custom programs per user
- User Profiles: 4 Profiles that save total workout distance/time and can be password enabled
- Button Design – Membrane key design with GO button for all program quick start function
- Readout – Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Level, Watts & Pulse
- Power Save – Built-in power save mode with 3 minutes of Pause function
- Programs – Quick Start, Manual, Random, Interval, Hill Climb, Strength, Target HR & HR Interval
- Frame – Lifetime
- Parts – 10 years
- Labor – 2 years
- Commercial (*up to 5 hours a day)
- Frame – 10 years
- Parts – 5 years
- Labor – 1 year